KLEER ® gasoline/diesel skimmers utilize a patented membrane material to separate fuel from water. Subsurface fuel spills are recovered by membrane separation; the fuel simply falls into the passive "bailer" reservoir. These fuel bailers recover gasoline from ground water and recover diesel from ground water.
For subsurface diesel spill clean-up and gasoline spill cleanup from ground water, use the KLEER ® membrane fuel bailer. They can be used equally well for groundwater monitoring and remediation.
- Removal of floating hydrocarbon using advanced membrane technology.
- They require no power, no moving parts.
- Skimmer floats, ready to fill.
- Excellent for contaminant drawdown calculations; they require no maintenance.
- 6' - 12' adjustable stainless steel lifting cable, plated eyebolt.
- pvc/polyethylene collection cartridge with vent tube.
- 250 mm vertical collection "filter" pulls fuel directly through membrane into reservoir. Collects upon contact with fuel, to a sheen. 2 year warranty. Tolerant of water submergence.
- Clear 2.25 litre pvc reservoir.
- Stainless steel base with brass drain valve.
No moving parts: this guarantees long term efficient ground water remediation using the KLEER ® membrane fuel bailer.
Our KLEER ® membrane fuel/water separation filter, the heart of the skimmer/bailer, is guaranteed two years for recovery of gasoline and diesel while rejecting water.
KLEER ® membrane oleophillic and hydrophobic skimmers actually attract LNAPL, often removing any need for ground water pumping and depression. The skimmer creates its own LNAPL attractive gradient; recovery to a sheen.